Reliable operation in any conditions
FUNCTIONALITY AND SAFETY
SLIDING GATE MANUALLY-OPERATED AND AUTOMATIC
- sliding gate is a cantilever gate with roller carriage mounted to a foundation by means of foundation anchors
- the leaf moves several centimetres above the ground, as the result it does not get blocked by anything
- depending on the design, the gate leaf can be filled with steel profile sections or bars
- carrying rail 95x85 mm is mounted to the gate leaf. The rail is produced from galvanized sheet in waste-free technology. This unique production process of an important sliding gate component ensures reliable, smooth and silent gate operation
- roller carriage in rail 95x85 [mm]
- the gate can be mounted on two or three foundation anchors
Assembly dimensions and its marking required for sliding gate proper selection and installation – gate opening direction - right, view from the premises side.
So - width between posts (ordering dimension)
H – gate leaf height (ordering dimension)
SLIDING GATE WITH AN OPERATOR
Operator in a post – safe, comfortable and aesthetic solution
Operator installed in a steel post of WIŚNIOWSKI sliding gate is the only such solution in the market.
Instead of external devices which can be stolen or may mar the fence appearance, it is worth ordering the gate with integrated operator.
The post protects the operator against weather conditions.
In case of power failure, the operator can be disengaged, and the gate can be operated manually.
Operator inside the post AWSo2000
- installed inside the post of 120x120 mm cross-section
- the cover protects against weather conditions, mechanical damages and theft
- the cover opening lever disengages an operator, and removing the cover allows to access the operator
Option with external operator is also available.
All WIŚNIOWSKI fencing system elements are rust-protected with top anticorrosive coating achieved by galvanising and powder painting. It is hot dip galvanising of a chemically cleaned construction that provides dozens of years of rust protection to WIŚNIOWSKI fencing system elements.
Galvanising is an efficient economically technique in terms of both production and maintenance. Galvanised fencing by WIŚNIOWSKI does not require surface maintenance for years. Rust-proofing no longer means expensive treatments as with traditional fencing. Galvanised steel may be recycled so it does not litter or burden the environment.
DUPLEX SYSTEM – DOUBLE PROTECTION
Combined galvanised and varnish coatings in the DUPLEX system make WIŚNIOWSKI fencing serve considerably longer. In all weather conditions WIŚNIOWSKI fencing will look attractive. RAL colour palette application makes a selection of polyester coating colour easy.
PROOFED IN EVERY CONDITIONS
Galvanising by WIŚNIOWSKI complies with the European norm PN-EN ISO 1461 which guarantees proper quality of galvanised products. Galvanised coating is resistant to both high and low temperatures and UV radiation for best protection of steel surfaces.
Other RAL colours
Attention: colours and gloss levels shown are for reference only