UP AND OVER DOORS
WIŚNIOWSKI UP AND OVER DOORS
Up-and-over doors is the most popular solution on the market. It features a simple structure and proven design to ensure door reliable operation.
CONNECT up-and-over door decorated with motifs
Now the CONNECT garage door can have new ornamentation motifs fixed between the leaf panels. The motifs are available in wood-effect colours (golden oak and nut brown), in stainless steel and any RAL colour. The result may surprise you. This seemingly small detail unexpectedly changes the garage door leaf in an impressive element of the façade.
The same motifs can be applied in CONNECT H doors, creating, thus, a great and original duet of a garage door and side door.
- the door leaf made of galvanized steel sheets T-10, with vertical, horizontal or slanted infill design, or of galvanized perforated steel sheets
- frame parts are bolted
- leaf profiles are connected with special accessories
- crossbar to connect horizontal guides and side slides
- springs system designed to facilitate the door leaf operation
- springs are protected with sleeves
Simple and solid up and over garage door structure contributes to its popularity
FUNCTIONALITY AND SAFETY
- Specially selected extention springs counterbalancing the weight of the door leaf are covered by safety cases, which protect against the trapping of fingers.
- Rolls with bearings ensure many years of quiet operation.
- Two-point bolting system protects the door against opening by unauthorised persons.
- Door with thermal insulation may be ordered to improve garage thermal insulating power.
- Door skin made of profiled trapezoid T-10 steel sheet. This ensures extra rigidity of the door.
DESIGNS - CONNECT garage door
DESIGNS - up-and-over doors
Standard colours for up and over garage doors:
Other RAL colour:
For Clients who look for non-standard colours, we prepared the offer of 200 RAL colours for powder coating.